A Question About System Requirements

Mask356

ooh good not problem i just want my GPU plays game good not best or worst. (sorry for poor english)

sry i was wrong, the GTX560 does pass the recommended requirements.

If you do get the GTX560, then you can SLI bridge your GTX 550ti and your GTX 560. Then the game should work great. Since you'll have 2GB video card.

Whats your powersupply?

limited includes basck to karkand DLC.

i heard there are 67 different bugs in bf3 multiplayer and i am very scared to buy one of those bugged versions now which one i should buy?

sry i was wrong, the GTX560 does pass the recommended requirements.

If you do get the GTX560, then you can SLI bridge your GTX 550ti and your GTX 560. Then the game should work great. Since you'll have 2GB video card.

Whats your powersupply?

powersupply you mean what?

i heard there are 67 different bugs in bf3 multiplayer and i am very scared to buy one of those bugged versions now which one i should buy?

MORE BUGS, it's really bugfield 3 (after patch it got worse :P)

If you can buy limited edition, buy limited edition (if not more then 15 euro above battlefield normal price)

Btw I'm playing at high settings on a amd radeon 6850 (little overclock , doesn't reach req specs :P)

Only problem I have is that my vram get's consumed completly and windows start nagging then when I got aero on. But it doesn't effect my fps (between 35-50). => price of that card now atm around 129 euro and cheaper.

But if you can buy a card with 2gig vram, do it.

Isn't it the lowest vram that counts when putting graphics in SLI/crossfire, you can't do 1+1 with crossfire (not sure with sli though, thought you also couldn't do that)

Edited by DrJoske
  • Like 1

powersupply you mean what?

the thing that brings power to the rest of your computer. One side has the cable that plugs into the wall. The other side are the cables that plug into the motherboard, hard drive, video card, etc.

Computer-Power-Supply-PC500W-.jpg

• Like 1

the thing that brings power to the rest of your computer. One side has the cable that plugs into the wall. The other side are the cables that plug into the motherboard, hard drive, video card, etc.

Computer-Power-Supply-PC500W-.jpg

damn sorry . its green asus Rohs Complinant i think i will ask my father if its wrong.

MORE BUGS, it's really bugfield 3 (after patch it got worse :P)

If you can buy limited edition, buy limited edition (if not more then 15 euro above battlefield normal price)

Btw I'm playing at high settings on a amd radeon 6850 (little overclock , doesn't reach req specs :P)

Only problem I have is that my vram get's consumed completly and windows start nagging then when I got aero on. But it doesn't effect my fps (between 35-50). => price of that card now atm around 129 euro and cheaper.

But if you can buy a card with 2gig vram, do it.

Isn't it the lowest vram that counts when putting graphics in SLI/crossfire, you can't do 1+1 with crossfire (not sure with sli though, thought you also couldn't do that)

then am i suppose to do? my damn country doesn't sell back to karkand (limited edition i mean sorrry) at goddamn stores! and my parents doesn't have a credit card i can2T buy it!. (im not too young)

damn sorry . its green asus Rohs Complinant i think i will ask my father if its wrong.

then am i suppose to do? my damn country doesn't sell back to karkand (limited edition i mean sorrry) at goddamn stores! and my parents doesn't have a credit card i can2T buy it!. (im not too young)

Limited edition was for those who pre-ordered the game, but was long after release available.

It isn't a real problem, you can buy back to karkand for 15 dollar (I thought), which is the only thing you got 'extra' with limited edition version

• Like 1

Limited edition was for those who pre-ordered the game, but was long after release available.

It isn't a real problem, you can buy back to karkand for 15 dollar (I thought), which is the only thing you got 'extra' with limited edition version

price is not problem problem is finding that dlc at stores!