Dehydrators

Midnight

Hey all!

I recently learned of many of the wonders that a dehydrator provides. Beef jerky, fruit roll-up thingies and a bunch of other awesomeness. However, I am at a stand still in researching dehydrators, because I have never owned one nor know what to expect of one (except for dehydrated food of course.) Does anyone own a dehydrator or have any suggestions?

All the help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

I know... I expected more response to this faster. I guess people don't use dehydrators a lot. Beef jerky is expensive in the store peeps. Make your own! LOL.

Ok, If I had a dehydrator I would dehydrate stuff in it. Specifically, meat to make jerky, fruit, and other things that taste good with the water taken out of them. Seriously dude, what is up with this topic? I figured you would have at least gotten 20 suggestions of what you should dehydrate by now. Can you rename it, maybe What do you make in your dehydrator? I don't know, maybe everyone likes stuff with water in it these days. Good luck.

I guess I am not very good at posting topics. I am looking for intelligent discussion regarding topics not polls. The majority of the posts on the forums are polls, or simple questionares or choose this or that type of questions. I find those questions incredibly boring. As well my interests are far different from the majority of people here so it is hard to post a topic that will generate response. But thank you Beedub for responding to my posts intelligently and with humor.