HI

Boban

Hello i am boban :) Real name is sam. I'm from belgium and i'm 17. I've discovered the F|A servers on 2.55. Because i liked the servers i switched to 2.60b. Finally found a DECENT Etpub server! thx guys :)

Hello i am boban :) Real name is sam. I'm from belgium and i'm 17. I've discovered the F|A servers on 2.55. Because i liked the servers i switched to 2.60b. Finally found a DECENT Etpub server! thx guys :)

ho ther , nice wut etpub server u play @ the most ??

hey whats up im morb!d i think i seen ya on brfore you play et aye ..anyways i havnt been here that long but welcome :D:hi

I'm medic most of the time ^^ can't help it don't like to play for objective unless if it's too get something like bank in goldrush love that :P

But if their really is no one i'll be engi too :)

But i heal my teammates (it's something :P)

Added you too on xfire ;)