Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem

You can find me on nitmod and sometimes hardcore. . I play the objective and I try to balance teams even if it means joining the losing side. I play engineer alot because Engi's win the game on almost all maps. I don't care about KDR's but, I absolutely HATE rambo medics. I can't stand it when an aimbot is on either. You can always tell who they are with their insane headshot scores. noobs ruin the game for everyone.

Duke Nukem

"I'm gonna rip your head off and shit down your neck!"

Edited by Duke Nukem
  • Like 1

I think that You have a Guid invalid

Edited by Adryan28

Welcome, please calm down.

No excessive swearing/cursing/lewdness in any language.

GL with your book.

Cool story. Personally don't like whiners, and I don't make a topic about it in ET Discussion section. Become tolerant, you aren't the center of the world, you can't be revived each time you want. Usually, if a rambo medic doesn't revive you, he has a good reason, ie there are too many enemies around. And if there's no one around and a medic don't revive you, it happens. But imo, it's not common in the point to make an hateful topic entitled 'What I hate'.

Please lock to avoid hateful comments.

btw : feel really mistreated by rambo medics in ET? Write a book. '

Yeah yeah yeah yeah, Keep making excuses for rambo medics. I guess I should just go ahead and play medic more. Or write a book about it as you so half heartedly suggested. There isn't that much to write and, a game forum is a good place to discuss such things. Otherwise why do you have a game forum in the first place.