Vent Dual IPs?

It normally happens when you lose connection to server. Your IP is still in server, but you are not. If this happens just message me on xfire, krayzie801 and I will kick the other IP that is in there so you can connect. We have limited it to 1 IP to prevent flooding.

Okay cool. It's fixed now! If you fixed it, thanks :D

I did not, no. Sometime's closing Vent for 10 minutes or so makes your other IP "Timeout" and you can reconnect. But that is the issue when you see that kick message. Like I said, give me a message on Xfire and I will help next time(if it happens again)

I did not, no. Sometime's closing Vent for 10 minutes or so makes your other IP "Timeout" and you can reconnect. But that is the issue when you see that kick message. Like I said, give me a message on Xfire and I will help next time(if it happens again)

I get regularly kicked from vent from my internet timing out. As you said wait 10 minutes than it usually works.