World of Warcraft account deleted

Lush*

just OMG...WoW makes kiddies sick!!

Crazy shit-he even tried to injure himself omfg!! :blink:

Some ppl may even jump off the bridge if they are gonna lose their account!

.... Parents need to do their job again and watch out these ill WoW-junkies.

P.s. ... not all WoW players are ill but A LOT!! -_-

Greetz MannY

There's like 5 or 6 other videos. I've been following the kid on youtube, waiting for more videos all the time haha. It was hilarious until I read that it's all fake, so it's still funny, just not as much as before! :lol:

There's like 5 or 6 other videos. I've been following the kid on youtube, waiting for more videos all the time haha. It was hilarious until I read that it's all fake, so it's still funny, just not as much as before! :lol:

Jess done ruined all the fun. I figured it was a fake after he tried shoving the phone up his ass. That and when he goes into the closet for no reason. :yeye

Edited by Lush*

Oh thats a fake?:P Seems so real....lol

The sad thing is, I bet there's kids out there that would act exactly like that, give or take a remote-up-the-butt maneuver!

lol sorry lush :< I didn't think/care too much about it being fake the first few videos because they were funny anyways, but after the latest one (with the grandma) it just seemed SO staged that it ruined it for me haha