Ultimate fighter

FroggeR

• 3 months later...

are you kidding me kimbos stacked. hes a funny mofo too he might take marcus's place next episode

Kimbo is a funny dude for sure and even after he got beat Dana White still let him in the UFC mainly because he sells tickets but hes got a long way to go b4 even thinking about Lesner. Id like to see Fedor come to UFC but it will never happen considering hes getting 2 million a fight from Strikeforce

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would REALLY like to re-open this topic!!

1. Kimbo Slice IS a street fighter!! But.....as we all know, going back to UFC 1, the sport of Mixed Martial Arts has EVOLVED.... DRAMATICALLY!! Kimbo Slice is ALSO very cerebral and HIGHLY intelligent. He has the desire to learn and train and improve and BECAUSE of his South Beach dominance, his body is in tremendous shape and hasn't aged like other fighters.

2. Roy "Big Country" Nelson has been in MMA under Pat Miletich for MANY YEARS...... Even though he is a fat redneck, dude can fight!!

3. YES...Dana White is a whore but he KNOWS fighters and would NEVER put his name on someone or something that isn't real. (Even Brock "The Douchebag" Lesnar)

OK F|A forum.....Let's hear it!!!

kimbo is a street fighter he has no discipline or skill and will never measure up to the greats of mma

THANK GOD JOE HAS SOME SENSE. READ WHAT HE JUST WROTE, THEN READ IT AGAIN. THEN SCROLL DOWN AND READ MY POST. ARE YOU AND i JOE THE ONLY ONES TO "GET" IT?