Ultimate fighter

FroggeR

First of all.., to be successful in UFC/MMA you must be proficient in several types of fighting. NOT JUST BEING A STREET BRAWLER! I I could list many of them, but if you follow the sport at all you should be familiar with many of them. I have a been a fan of this sport since it first came on the scene. I am talking about the old school stuff since Royce Gracie, pronounced Hoyce Gracie was dominating people that out weighted him by 80 lbs. Back when the only rules were no eye gouging and no biting--maybe no hair pulling but I am not sure about that one. (sorry--i sorta got a buzz ATM)

You must have skills--not be just a bad ass motherphuker that can backyard brawl. Its simply not enough.

Yes,, Yes,, I know--sometimes these lesser skilled fighters win. Well...., they are bad motherphukers and although not as skilled as most of their opponents and they make contact with lucky shots and they win. Such is life.

All of you people that believe that Kimboslice is a true bad ass in the world of MMA need to get off the shit your smoking. Its apparent that you really have very little knowledge of what this sport is all about.

Also.., and I dont want to offend anyone by saying this.., but if you dont live in the states....., then your not seeing everything that the sport has to offer. Thats a fact.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all.., to be successful in UFC/MMA you must be proficient in several types of fighting. NOT JUST BEING A STREET BRAWLER! I I could list many of them, but if you follow the sport at all you should be familiar with many of them. I have a been a fan of this sport since it first came on the scene. I am talking about the old school stuff since Royce Gracie, pronounced Hoyce Gracie was dominating people that out weighted him by 80 lbs. Back when the only rules were no eye gouging and no biting--maybe no hair pulling but I am not sure about that one. (sorry--i sorta got a buzz ATM)

You must have skills--not be just a bad ass motherphuker that can backyard brawl. Its simply not enough.

Yes,, Yes,, I know--sometimes these lesser skilled fighters win. Well...., they are bad motherphukers and although not as skilled as most of their opponents and they make contact with lucky shots and they win. Such is life.

All of you people that believe that Kimboslice is a true bad ass in the world of MMA need to get off the shit your smoking. Its apparent that you really have very little knowledge of what this sport is all about.

Also.., and I dont want to offend anyone by saying this.., but if you dont live in the states....., then your not seeing everything that the sport has to offer. Thats a fact.

OK GraveDigger....... I will 85% agree with you.....HOWEVER...... Kimbo Slice CAN keep up and compete with the upper echelon of MMA/UFC fighters IF HE WANTS TO!! He HAS TO put in the WORK!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Kimbo Slice...

Lets see, when I saw him on the ultimate fighter I knew he wasnt going to make it, due to the fact his ground game(at the time) was not the best. He lacked take down defence, top control, and experience on the ground. Now if you take a look at the ultimate fighter finale, kimbo's ground game intensifies. he got the fact that its not a quick battle till someone falls, there is strategy. Kimbo has alot of work to do in order to become a great MMA fighter but I beleive with the proper training his heart to fight will show. I cant wait to see him after he trains with some camps that have great ground game.

Off of kimbo now..

One thing that pisses me off about the UF is the fighters that get this fabulous chance to throw down in a ring with Dana White watching ringside and they throw it away by tapping to strikes or quitting. If I ever had the chance to fight in front of dana white best beleive that I am going to get knocked out or I will be victor at the end, none of this panzy crap!!

Kimbo doesn't have "required" skills for MMA.He is just monster,you cannot compare tehnique of MMA figter and Kimbo...

He is strong that's obvious,but his tehnique is very low.

Edited by Husa