Its me you nubs

Hi, im MisterSisterFisterLister, but you can call me The Honourable Lord MisterSisterFisterLister. Im getting older and still play this game, cause its just the best gameplay there is.

Im from Holland, from a small town in a pretty quite place, so my hobbies are my wife, my guitar, my cats, my weed and ET :)

I always play at nighttime, cause i work nightshifts and i play @ work (yeah you jealous now!!), but for the US players it will be their daytime, so hi to you nubs.

Well that about it... cheers!

Hi, im MisterSisterFisterLister, but you can call me The Honourable Lord MisterSisterFisterLister. Im getting older and still play this game, cause its just the best gameplay there is.

Im from Holland, from a small town in a pretty quite place, so my hobbies are my wife, my guitar, my cats, my weed and ET :)

I always play at nighttime, cause i work nightshifts and i play @ work (yeah you jealous now!!), but for the US players it will be their daytime, so hi to you nubs.

Well that about it... cheers!

Its funny you should mention your wife is also my Hobby how odd is that JK :D Welcome.

so my hobbies are my wife, my guitar, my cats, my weed and ET :)

First off you forgot beer, but with weed who needs beer? :P

Welcome, I see you alot in game, and please get a new weapon beside flamer

kthanxbai

:yahoo