Klink got a new helmet camera! Some cycling training rides and some mad stuff

Klinkerhoffen

The camera looks pretty good. Just watched the video "11th March 2012" (yeah I watched the whole 15 minutes :P) and the quality of it is very nice. Just a quick question, do you have cycling shoes or is it like the normal pedals? The reason why I asked is because you were very hesitant coming up to traffic lights just in case you had to brake. I know from first hand experience I do the exact same as you in that situation but clip out of the pedal if needs be :)

Keep the videos coming is all I'll say. I just subscribed to the videos so can't wait to see the new ones :)

I use SPD's and have them tightened up as far as they will go for the uphills. I generally 'hover' waiting for the lights to go instead of farting around stopping if theres not much traffic, it saves time too in that I'm already at speed by the time I hit the lights..

• 3 weeks later...