BadRonald

BadRonald

Hello to the =F|A= community! I am BadRonald (Jon in RL), and I am an Enemy Territory player. I have been playing on your fine server for several months now, and I usually play on the "Recruiting" server.

I have been playing ET since test2, having come from the RtCW community. It took me awhile to warm up to ET, but even a die-hard wolfhead can't help but enjoy things like the radar and instant revive included in ET.

I have played ET on a number of servers over the years, including sh!tstorm, =PoW=, ChigC, HappyPenguin, and WhosGaming. Before I landed here at =F|A= I took a year off, and when I came back to the game a few months ago I was happy to see a thriving community of gamers here at =F|A=.

So, this is who I am, and hello to everyone! I enjoy many members of this community, and I look forward to continued gaming with all of you!

Hey atomic, thanks man!

You know it's funny, I play mainly at night and early morning West Coast time (which is like around 10:00 A.M. GMT), so most of the people I know from jay1 are at this time, which pretty much puts it at euros and other extreme nig owls.

It's always weird to think that there's a whole group of people that play here regularly and consistently, with time being the only thing which seperates us!

ahhaha Welcome to the forum =) lol never saw u becouse iam -3 GTM lol when u are sleeping iam up ^^ (or maybe i saw u and i dont remenber, can be :P) anyway welcome ^^