SH4RK New ET Name

Risk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

It want let me change my name on the forum until 90 days so ill still have the same forum name just different in game name.

It would be soon changed to 180 days for regular users. :)

Those who have donated can changed their display name every 2 months on forums from their control panel. Subscription system will be soon added.

It would be soon changed to 180 days for regular users. :)

Those who have donated can changed their display name every 2 months on forums from their control panel. Subscription system will be soon added.

aa nice ima donate for x-mas :yahoo

never seen you around. chiodos the band? they have some pretty good tunes. :) nice to meet you sh4rk.

yeah that band is good. nice to meet you too. :hi

i changed my name to Icon a few days ago. ive still been playing on hardcore server alot.

yeah that band is good. nice to meet you too. :hi

i changed my name to circa a few days ago. ive still been playing on hardcore server alot.

circa survive, another good band. i knew someone once who really really really liked them. true story. :P