1.7 Killbox Map Rotation

Hydra

Alright, I know that the server just had a rotation change, and I hate to bring this up. But the maps that are on the rotation have pushed away a lot of the crowd we use to get. Granted we're still seeing nearly full matches during the midday, but other than that little time it's almost dead. I spent all night on the server, threw that entire time only 4-5 players would be on at once. In the earlier parts of the day the results are the same.

I've also been getting a lot of complaints from people (our server regulars as well), about the maps. They're tired of playing the same maps over and over. I understand entirely that there are only so many maps to play on. But we can add more than just 4 or 5 maps. There are plenty that we can throw in to the rotation.

This is just my point of view on things, and from the feedback of others, our server regulars as well. Things on Killbox are just becoming boring.

• Like 1

Personally, I think it would be neat if every map was in the rotation. Every map except, Bog, Shipment, Kill House and downpour would be able to support the number we see in this lobby and stop regular players from leaving due to the monotonous nature of a 6 map rotation....

Thank you Hydra, I agree :D

1. for next time: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/forum/181-cod4-map-requests-feedback/

2. workin on new map rotation

3. next time have them come and complain in person then. The more opinions the better though not all rotations are gonna make everyone happy, we try our hardest to make em like em.