My Battery Bounce TJ (couldn't do in F|A bcos of maplist ;( though next time I will again :P)

Shaky

• Administrators

Well peeps here's my battery jump

You can do it on any way, singlejump & etpro but it dóes take alot of practise

Please react, thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fui9vflNdk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fui9vflNdk

I want my 11 sec back, video sux BE MORE CREATIVE watching a move that has been done since 2003 is nothing special and to call that tj is just absurd. Voted poor.

lolz...

Since there is doublejumping in F|A it's old spot for u but you might notice that 90% of the servers does NOT have double tj and than this one is really handy...

And besides, u can tell me how many the people here played ET in 2003, could TJ ánd knew how this jump went? I guess you and me are probably one of the 3/4

Edited by Flame

• Administrators

Lolz okok ill create an nice one myself this time (unlike battery...)

it better be good otherwise i will flame (no pun intended) your every post. DONT FAIL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Im busy with an TJ by what u can come to the above level of the Temple in MLB temple from the outside now...

but I know an good deal: U tell me a spot, a route, a place, a way, whatever to TJ/TJ to and ill make my way!!

lolz...

Since there is doublejumping in F|A it's old spot for u but you might notice that 90% of the servers does NOT have double tj and than this one is really handy...

And besides, u can tell me how many the people here played ET in 2003, could TJ ánd knew how this jump went? I guess you and me are probably one of the 3/4

I played since 2003 and I knew this jump. lol