Downloadsection of active maps

Visjes

Hi guys,

I'm a rather seasoned player of Enemy Territory and I actually have most of the played maps downloaded to my HDD. Recently I've started to vistit your servers and unfortunately I'm getting errors with "local file exists with wrong checksum".

So where can I find the maps you use and download them? The ingame version with downloading from the server is without satisfaction since it takes about 20 Minutes to d/l a map with 10 MB. No clue, I've downloaded in the past with 600KB/sec and on your servers it is around 20 KB/sec.

Not sure if it maybe already exists, but you could create a download section with the links to your Servers and provide the gamefiles at a higher speed of download rate.

Cheers

Vis

We have a download section (http://fearless-assa...om/forum/files/) with loads of maps in.. The versions of maps we run will all be in that section.

However, you can simply delete your existing map that throws you the checksum error and allow ET to simply download the correct one from our server when connecting.

As for the slow downloading speeds, I have no idea why you're experiencing that.. I get roughly 450kbps from the UK

Chuck