Rotation Suggestions

I hope there isn't already a topic for this somewhere that I missed.

I wanted to start this topic so folks would have a place to make rotation suggestions. It's important to give thanks to our members who work hard to put rotations together for us all, and remember that noone can please everyone all the time. The best we can expect is that some people will be pleased most of the time, and some people will be pleased some of the time, and a few people will never be pleased at all. I think that those who put rotations together would appreciate suggestions in order to make as many happy as possible. If we clutter this topic up too much, it won't be useful. So..........

I think there should be some ground rules. Lets start by listing which server your suggestion is for. Then, your favorite map/game type which is already in the rotation. Then list your least favorite map/gametype which you would like removed. Last, lets put one map/GT that we would like to see added to the rotation which is not in it now. As follows:

1. Server : HC Mix Abnerdog's House

2. Current favorite (at the moment) : (Map) Countdown, (Gametype) TDM

3. Please remove : (M) Killhouse, (GT) FFA

4. Please add : (M) Creek, (GT) any

LOL, I'm a dork, I just realized I posted this topic in the Complaint section instaed of the suggestion section! *(headslap) @#$^&^#@$^&*!!!!!!!!!

Edited by soulJAHmon