Which Premier League Teams are to get relegated?

GoldenBullet

Premier League Relegation  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which Teams to you are up for the drop? Pick 3

• Wigan Athletic
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton
    • Wolverhampton
    • Sunderland
    • QPR (Queens Park Rangers)
    • West Brom

Wigan have had their time, and i would LOVE to see Blackburn go down, They deserve nothing less after the way they treated Big Sam.

Dont mind on the third, I love all the managers from the remainder of the teams in your poll apart from Roy Hodgeson, So I would say Boing Boing baggies!

Way too hard to call at the moment. I had this discussion 2 weeks ago with one of my friends about who might get relegated and we both agreed Blackburn would along with Sunderland and another team which I can't remember..

Since then Blackburn have drawn 1-1 against Liverpool, beaten Man United 3-2 and lost against Stoke unfortunately. Sunderland have Martin O'Neill as their manager now and since he took over it's been good - they won 4-1 last night against Wigan and 1-0 against Man City so he can change things around for them.

I think we should close the topic til March/April and talk then, for now it's only halfway through the season and anything can happen still !

• Like 1

Yeah I'm actually a fan of sunderland's in truth, and after all the investment I'd hate for them to get relegated. However teams like Wigan and Bolton shouldn't be playing at this standard of football. They don't deserve the Premier League.

man yakubu destroyed arsenal & man utd, who saw that coming?! it's too bad about wigan b/c they've got a good manager. i respect bolton and i think they might survive due to their previous experience in the epl. I'm surprised you think QPR will be relegated, they've been very solid at home (beating Chelsea) at least compared to the other bottom-table teams...lol just my opinion :)

What teams to you think will get relegated?

My pick is Wigan, Bolton, and QPR

I say Blackburn is able to starve off the drop after I saw their 3-2 win at Manchester United.

this is why the english premier league is so great. any team can beat any team and we've seen that all season long, e.g. QPR beating Chelsea, Newcastle beating Man Utd, and old trafford losing its "fortress" label...can you imagine Malaga beating Real Madrid at the Bernabeu? for all we know, liverpool and stoke will be relegated and bolton and blackburn will survive! lol, i'm just a gooner poking fun at the reds whenever i get a chance :)

in an unrelated note, donovan is back for everton, i wonder if he can help everton get past stoke and close in on liverpool for 6th place?

Way too hard to call at the moment. I had this discussion 2 weeks ago with one of my friends about who might get relegated and we both agreed Blackburn would along with Sunderland and another team which I can't remember..

Since then Blackburn have drawn 1-1 against Liverpool, beaten Man United 3-2 and lost against Stoke unfortunately. Sunderland have Martin O'Neill as their manager now and since he took over it's been good - they won 4-1 last night against Wigan and 1-0 against Man City so he can change things around for them.

I think we should close the topic til March/April and talk then, for now it's only halfway through the season and anything can happen still !

• Like 1

Well Every bottom table team except for Wigan and Bolton have pulled off it's own surprise win

Blackburn beat United 3-2 for Fergie's 70th birthday

Sunderland Scores in the 90th minute to claim a 1-0 win over City in the same round.

QPR wins London derby against chelsea

Fullham wins London derby against Arsenal

But Bolton and Wigan havn't even taken a point from the big four... not to mention Wigan's 1-4 lost against Sunderland

I chose QPR as a third because they're defence have just been pitiful and as the season goes on, it'll start to show and I don't think they could keep up their solid form unless they buy a few defenders in January.

I chose QPR as a third because they're defence have just been pitiful and as the season goes on, it'll start to show and I don't think they could keep up their solid form unless they buy a few defenders in January.

Barton and Wright-Phillips will save them