Nick stealer

Orange.

I'm making this topic couse today on server Jmod#2 some guy used mine name. Orginal name(mine) is "Orange." . He used it in nick "#NoH|oranqe|>?" . If u need a witness Unknown confirm my words. Please help me to solve this problem.

Please provide us your copyright on this name, so we can take action.

EDIT: Actually colors dont match, and he is use Q instead of G. I see no name steal, no need for your copyright papers.

• Like 1

the name stealing occurs when other player has the same name as You, in this case, it would be Orange. , if someone uses for example Unknown* i cannot say him change ur name cause u steal it, because he has not a tag, i suggest ask the player if he can change his name, but im not sure if he agrees.

There's no thing we can do about that. You should bare in mind that there are 7 billion - that's a seven with a lot of zeros behind it ;) - people living on this planet. Not everybody is a gamer for sure but unique nicknames aren't that easy to find. Some day somebody might join a server with the exact nick as yours and that's it.

If you could get a copyright on names - branches and products not included - I would be the first person to get mine saved to make some money with suing everybody else with that name.

Hope you can understand my gibberish.

sometimes people use 4 instead of A fo if someone wil use Or4nge it wont be stealign anme as well?

Or if somone will use nick J0ker? it is not name stealing?

No it isn't. I'm afraid you'll have to live with it and take it as an homage.