Superbowl + play offs

Kladkakan

Who will be the AFC champion, who will be the NFC champion. Who will be the Superbowl champion? I say the Packers will be the NFC Champion, but they won't win the Superbowl (maybe with a chance). The Ravens will be the AFC champion + they will win the Superbowl. Who are your picks?

I'd love to see this happening!

Hard to call at the moment, Packers are still the in-form team despite their loss at the weekend.

True, i'm a Packers fan but i'd love to see the Ravens win. It'd be their first, but the Packers are like the Patriots. Good offense crappy defense. GB has a good defense but most teams are passers and they stink at stopping the pass. But a lot of interceptions.

Patriots all the way. Have the worst pass defense, but still pull out the win at the end of the day. Also yards don't mean anything if they can't capitalize and score at the end.

Patriots all the way. Have the worst pass defense, but still pull out the win at the end of the day. Also yards don't mean anything if they can't capitalize and score at the end.

True, that's the problem with the 49ers, can't finish it in the Red Zone. But Patriots are good but if you can stop Brady, you kill the Patriots. And the only way to do that is to keep Brady of the field.

• 2 weeks later...