Network issue?

Vanaraud

So today I started to lag like hell in ET and when I opened Task manager-> Performance-> Recourse monitor-> networking there were like 20 svchost.exe connections to different IPs\names besides ordinary ET.exe and couple of more system services. I closed all programs so the connections closed but as I opened Firefox and just connected in my homepage google.com when those many services were back

So my question would be is it normal? Or is it next->next->next routine again? ;)

svchost.exe is part of windows but whatever is using them, I would not really know.

Try updating your Firefox and Chrome.

Also, go to STAR > RUN then type msconfig , then hit ENTER, you will all loaded programs from STARTUP process of windows, you can disable and enable any line that you wish not to be loaded during boot up process.

"Svchost.exe" (Generic Host Process for Win32 Services) is an integral part of Windows OS. It cannot be stopped or restarted manually. This process manages system services that run from dynamic link libraries (files with extension .dll). Examples for such system services are: "Automatic Updates", "Windows Firewall", "Plug and Play", "Fax Service", "Windows Themes" and many more.

Full article

tw_80x80_hijackthis.gif

Hijackthis your pc:

Installer | Executable

and paste your log.