For Real?

SgtTechHead

I'm no genious, but I've run a few servers in the past 10 years or so. What do you all think of the top three players in this screenshot? Top guy was on the other side at first, then got auto balanced to my side. Normal point spread????

Pretty interesting chat captured there too...

post-7708-0-44741300-1323663909_thumb.jpg

Edited by SgtTechHead

I'm not sure what you're asking. It is fairly apparent that the #1 guy was Auto aiming. The 2nd and 3rd place scores I don't see whats wrong. I am sorry that there was apparently a hack in your game. Were there any F|A members on at the time? We try our best to ban hackers and cheaters ASAP.

Please come back to our server. I bet you will have a better experience.

If you are asking why auto balance autoed certain players it is because they joined last. Autobalance is there to make teams even, not really fair point wise, though if an admin is on they try to make team as even as possible.

As of now the hackers in this ss have been dealt with. Sorry for the inconvenience. We usually have admin on but we are only human and therefor cannot be on all the time. I suggest adding some =F|A= admin to xfire and then using that to notify us of hackers. Feel free to add me. Thank you for reporting and happy gaming.

Guess I could have stated my observation a little more clearly, sorry. Not really a question, I was just trying to point out the "point spread" from the top guy to those scores I thought were a little more normal.

I realize auto balance doesn't take into account score, it only looks at numbers of players per team. That was just an observation too, although it's not apparent from the screenshot. He was kicking our rear on the other side, then he got switched and the game quickly turned around to our side winning.

I'll be back to game. I usually have a pretty good time on your servers. I also realize admins can't be around all the time.

Cheers,

SgtTechHead