How long are the map rotations?

CURVE

and how much longer on this one? I have beeen trying to get in to it :} used other guns and stuff but TDM TDM TDM TDM Sab is boring me to death :} and lots of deaths I might add

Is there less maps on this rotation?

Curve

No idea, but I had the intention of setting up a new map rotation within a week or so. Unfortunately, I don't have that many time on short notice.

• Like 1

and how much longer on this one? I have beeen trying to get in to it :} used other guns and stuff but TDM TDM TDM TDM Sab is boring me to death :} and lots of deaths I might add

Is there less maps on this rotation?

There might be a few less in the current rotation, but this rotation was mostly to build the population back up after a brief dip. There will more than likely be a new one soon so please keep patient

It would be nice to see Wetwork and Chinatown back

I don't hate either of those maps, but a lot of people complain when Wetwork is in rotation (then again when don't they). Chinatown I've got no problems with but I have a feeling it's not in for a reason.

Please be patient guys there will be a new one soon enough, don't need a new thread about how tired of it everyone is every day.. In the meantime you can use THIS THREAD and please post some suggestions to make things a little bit easier.

There might be a few less in the current rotation, but this rotation was mostly to build the population back up after a brief dip. There will more than likely be a new one soon so please keep patient

I don't hate either of those maps, but a lot of people complain when Wetwork is in rotation (then again when don't they). Chinatown I've got no problems with but I have a feeling it's not in for a reason.

Please be patient guys there will be a new one soon enough, don't need a new thread about how tired of it everyone is every day.. In the meantime you can use THIS THREAD and please post some suggestions to make things a little bit easier.

true, if one team is dominant in wetwork, then it turns into a kind of one-sided game. I remember i once won a match on wetwork it was 2800-980. i had 124-16 and some other guy on my team had 83-10