Hi from and old newbie!

Buelligan

Just wanted to sign in for the first time and say "hi"!

I'm from Wales, UK, and I'm probably one of the oldest members here, I've only been on-line gaming for a couple of months so I'm pretty slow and steady so easy prey for most of you but I "discovered" the TDM LOW PING NO LAG CoD 4 server recently and I think it's one of the best around!

I only play CoD 4 so any hints and tips would be great. I play as a_little_old_lady (because that sort of sums up my style and ability) or very rarely as Buelligan. I'll never be a high scorer and if I can get an air strike or helicopter it makes my day, but most of all I just enjoy playing your server, so thanks for having me everyone!

Edited by Buelligan

Just wanted to sign in for the first time and say "hi"!

I'm from Wales, UK, and I'm probably one of the oldest members here, I've only been on-line gaming for a couple of months so I'm pretty slow and steady so easy prey for most of you but I "discovered" the TDM LOW PING NO LAG CoD 4 server recently and I think it's one of the best around!

I only play CoD 4 so any hints and tips would be great. I play as a_little_old_lady (because that sort of sums up my style and ability) or very rarely as Buelligan. I'll never be a high scorer and if I can get an air strike or helicopter it makes my day, but most of all I just enjoy playing your server, so thanks for having me everyone!

Hi mate , Hope you will be Active again

Enjoy your stay !!

Thanks,

Have fun !!

Welcome to F|A!

Im pretty much the oppisite of you im one of the younger guys here. Im 14 but I feel im pretty mature. And I would love to give you some tips if you want them?

Happy Gaming, Nocte

Welcome to F|A!

Im pretty much the oppisite of you im one of the younger guys here. Im 14 but I feel im pretty mature. And I would love to give you some tips if you want them?

Happy Gaming, Nocte

Hi Nocte,

Yes please, thanks for the offer, I'd love to have some tips! You're never too old to learn :yahoo