COD MW 3 How to choose server

kogucik

So im writing here not on some Cod forum cuz i know that many ppl plays this game here and can help me:

I started to play multiplayer and i dont know how i can shoose server i wanna play on. I can choose only a type of server like deathmatch etc. and its automaticly connecting me to some server :(

Can i choose server alone or not? if Yes the How? :)

So im writing here not on some Cod forum cuz i know that many ppl plays this game here and can help me:

I started to play multiplayer and i dont know how i can shoose server i wanna play on. I can choose only a type of server like deathmatch etc. and its automaticly connecting me to some server :(

Can i choose server alone or not? if Yes the How? :)

all the dedis are unranked. Ranked servers are all matchmaking like MW2

Dedicated server browser has to be enabled. As soon as you launch the MW3 multiplayer from the first screen, go to Options>Dedicated Servers> Enable Dedicated Server>Yes. You can also enable the rcon console from there

However, as others pointed out, they are Unranked, which means you won't be able to rank up and you have to choose from a few pre-set classes. Hopefully somewhere down the road we'll see Ranked DS like we have in COD4 but I kind of doubt it :\

Ehhh im not getting it :S So its not posible to connect some server if i know Ip or something like that?? WHat if i open own server and want to play with friends??? Wtf??

Infinity ward made a system for playing online where you only choose the kind of match you want to play and you will be matched up with other players. There is not an actual server or IP that other people can connect to. It is a temporary server that only lasts for one round. They did it this way so people can not all join up in the same room and give each other free kills for level ups and KD:R boosting and whatnot.

That being said, before you look for a match press F and invite and friends (or join any friends current match) if you want.

If you go into your options you can enable a dedicated server browser. If you play in these servers you must play with the server-designated classes and you will not level up. In addition your KD:R will not be effected.

Now i understand :D

But lol.. Its stupid i think :o Its chould be like in COD4 u can make own server , join what server u want etc .. Ehhh :( COD4 was better xD

Of course it should be like that! I agree. :)

They will be hard pressed to ever beat CoD 4. Mostly due to the PC community neglect that is so rampant lately...

• Like 1

Ehhh im not getting it :S So its not posible to connect some server if i know Ip or something like that?? WHat if i open own server and want to play with friends??? Wtf??

nope