22-year-old German wins poker World Series

DJ aka GDR DJ

screw school, I need to drop out and start playing poker...

Congrats to him for sure, that's an impressive sum of money.

@ Amber: Mental stress is an interesting problem, I wouldn't be surprised if it was more dangerous (maybe not more so than ufc :P). I have to believe that when you're a professional poker player you know so much more about the odds and statistics involved with the game that it's less about luck... but still... maybe I'll stay in school haha

Of course its less about luck, poker is all about knowledge, there is always a luck factor but you can't be good off of luck. It takes serious knowledge, self-control and skill.

I am in agreement with Amber but not everything... :hmm Players of soccer and sportsmen in general are not less talented that actors or heads of

undertaken after all!!There is so of peoples who do not deserve their wage and sportsmen are become scapegoats..

Some are lived simple and others are in the piffle! :money:<_<

What it there must step to forget, this is that same to associate to the chance or luck they have a talent and are paid for..!

What may be shocking this is not always the fashioning or the plenty of money that a person can win but often the fashioning of which she costs..

And that sends back has this precious poverty in the world!! :cry