Ps3 Slim

i saw picture of the new one ... hahah really tiny lil box ... nice job Sony and also great price 299

I already got mine 40GB lol damn that s not fair with last one with 120GB haha but i will rise the hard disk to 200 or something ^_^

The interesting thing to note is that the slimmed down and lightened up PS3 (product code CECH-2000A), which Sony says is two-thirds the size and weight of the original PS3, will also retail for $299, and will have a 120 GB hard drive. That effectively means that for the same price you get to choose between the old model, chunky PS3 with an 80 GB hard drive, versus a slicker new design with 40 extra gigabytes of space.

02358332.jpg

They did lower it, 300 bucks. It was previously 400.

So the 80 and the new slim one are going to be the same price. Only difference with the new slim is that...it's slim and you can't install your own operating system on it.

i saw picture of the new one ... hahah really tiny lil box ... nice job Sony and also great price 299

I already got mine 40GB lol damn that s not fair with last one with 120GB haha but i will rise the hard disk to 200 or something ^_^

The interesting thing to note is that the slimmed down and lightened up PS3 (product code CECH-2000A), which Sony says is two-thirds the size and weight of the original PS3, will also retail for $299, and will have a 120 GB hard drive. That effectively means that for the same price you get to choose between the old model, chunky PS3 with an 80 GB hard drive, versus a slicker new design with 40 extra gigabytes of space.

02358332.jpg

you have to give me your username medic! :o