News ETL Season 5

Thor

naseason5.gif

ETL is now open and taking team registrations for Season 5. We will be running a 6v6 and 3v3 Division and teams are encourage to sign up for both. Players do not have to be affiliated with a clan to form a team, most teams generally consist of players from several clans or no clans at all. The league use the latest version of ETPro 3.2.6 on 2.60b. We will run a 2 week pre-season where teams will be able to scrimm other teams to get a feel for the maps, game play and not have to be concerned about their team record (wins/losses). After that we will run an 8 week season followed by playoffs which will be aired on ETTV and broadcast via FPS-Radio.

Our league site is ETL North American League. I am happy to say that DareDevil will be assisting in running the league as an Admin also.

Sign ups are still open and no start date has been set as of yet. I am waiting on enough teams to register before I start the preseason matches.

mappool.gif

3v3 map pool:

• [*:39ieca1b]adlernest
    [*:39ieca1b]sp_delivery_te
    [*:39ieca1b]SW_Goldrush_TE
    [*:39ieca1b]supply
    [*:39ieca1b]frostbite
    [*:39ieca1b]SOS_Secret_Weapon
    [*:39ieca1b]et_ice

6v6 map pool:

• [*:39ieca1b]adlernest
    [*:39ieca1b]SW_Goldrush_TE
    [*:39ieca1b]supply
    [*:39ieca1b]frostbite
    [*:39ieca1b]braundorf_b4
    [*:39ieca1b]bremen_b2
    [*:39ieca1b]radar

~TwC/Thor! aka ETL|Thor!(Senior ETL Admin) :thanks

I'm sorry I have not posted this earlier in this topic, but ETL has shut down it's doors to recent developments beyond our control at pbbans. With the close of pbbans and no definite information on when and/or if they will come back I have made the decision to close the league.

The loss of PBBans Master Player Index coupled with the recent loss of Yawn will make player tracking in ET increasingly difficult if not impossible. Whether your a fan of PunkBuster or not this is truly a sad day for anticheat as PBBans provided a top notch service & will be missed by those who made use of it.