Map rotation on Recruiting

limes

Well, there are really so many good maps out there and we have to play the same boring maps over and over again. I dont know whats the problem. Dont you have time to chance the maps or are you afraid to lose people on server? There are so many good map suggestions over the last years that never had recieved attention. After three years I still have the feeling playing the same rotation on recruiting. Always fueldump, oasis, goldrush, temple, marrakech, venice etc. its like an episode from Groundhog Day. :rolleyes:

Well, her is my proposal: Why you dont try a test run and upload some maps like on hardcore and let the people decide, which map they want to play after every round? That will bring more variety to the gameplay for sure. And whats about the idea way back, that there will be two different map rotations that will change at midnight? Listen, i like playing always on your servers but the current maps become quite boring and i sure im not alone with that opinion. So what do you think about my proposal?

Edited by limes

After three years I still have the feeling playing the same rotation on recruiting. Always fueldump, oasis, goldrush, temple, marrakech, venice etc. its like an episode from Groundhog Day. :rolleyes:

I've been around F|A for 1-1,5 years and so much as i can remember map rotation for Recruiting server has changed lots of times.This is 50 slots server so it,s not so easy to find suitable maps for it unlike 26 slots Hardcore.Fueldump,Oasis,Goldrush,Temple,Marrakech, Venice-they are all well known maps and they all are perfect for big server.

EDIT:Here's one more solution for you,try to visit other F|A servers too,experience some different gameplay,meet new people,etc. :P

@spitfire

Impressive, thats exactly the the answer i expected from a....fool. If you have no serious input, better keep your silly mouth shut. There are tons of maps that are suitable for 50 players. But hey, maybe you are a ET-newbie and dont know so much maps, No problem. Regardless to that, you have supply on recruiting? Perfect map for 50 players in your opinion? And you can take your kind solution and shove it up your ass. Thanks for nothing! Next --->

Noone will probably listen to you with that kind of attitude-totally uncalled for!

Want some new maps?Suggest those tons of maps next time and see what people think about those?I have't mentioned that supply is perfect map for 50 slot server but i've never seen anyone complained about it so far!

Easy you two.

If you want to get your input on the map rotation heard, follow this.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/21555-map-request-topics-enemy-territory/

I think Scream is working on changing the rotation on Jay 1 & 2.

Last time I ran a server, the rotation had to start & end with a stock map. Kind of limits on a 50-60 slot server what ones you can have. "Same old" Goldrush & Fueldump are the bigger maps that are hardest to rush, so I don't see them going anywhere soon.

Spitfire's suggestion to visit other FA servers is the best suggestion. There are some maps I absolutely can't play more than once a day. I either go spec for that map or visit one of our four....... yes ..... FOUR Jaymod servers to find a map I like.

Just quit raging. GeeeZ!!!

• Administrators

Here is a simple solution, don't play on our servers. We have a variety of servers which have different maps, most of the maps have glitches and exploits or they tend to crash the server, so when choosing maps we have to look at those things as well, once we have a lineup that works we stick with it for a while, since you are clearly a retard don't expect to be treated with respect on here or on the server. Jay 1 is a fun server and we bring supply or bremen at least once a year into the rotation for shits and giggles. We have thousands of people that enjoy our servers and have nothing but praises for us. I don't think we will miss one person that plays on it couple of times a year.

God bless,

Joedirt

/locked

• Like 4