??

Swedish Mafia

You can use one of our Patch Selectors, depending on where you purchased the game from:

Physical CD copy: Here

Steam digital copy: Here

These will let you switch freely between 1.6 and 1.7 patches

If you have any more trouble we'll do our best to help :)

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 1

I had this patche selector for like a year, then it randomly stopped working and thats why i had a 3 month gap of not playing.i just uninstalled and reinstalled cod4 with only the 1.6 patch

I have been a long time fan of FA and played on your server primarily because I like the attitude and structure of FA, I have wanted to be a memebert a long time and signed up many months ago. I have recently not seen the FA server in my list and was wondering what happen or where you moved to, or did the name change?

Dethbringer

I have been a long time fan of FA and played on your server primarily because I like the attitude and structure of FA, I have wanted to be a memebert a long time and signed up many months ago. I have recently not seen the FA server in my list and was wondering what happen or where you moved to, or did the name change?

Dethbringer

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/23057-cod4-hardcore-and-jay2-new-ip/

I went to the link and it took me to media fire? I don't know what that is and it said nothing about patch changing. What shall i do?

That's just where the files are hosted, inside the yellow box it says "Processing download reuquest" that will change to "Start Download from Mediafire" Click on that and your download will start :)

Ok. After it downloads do i do anything after that??

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, haven't had access to a computer until now.

Run the setup file and complete the install, once that's done open the patch selector and click the 1.6 patch button after it's finished it will say "PATCHED" at the bottom of the window. Then just load up COD4 and connect to the Hardcore server which is at it's new IP: 174.34.164.94:28930

You can connect through the master server list or by opening up console and using the command /connect 174.34.164.94:28930

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 1

I downloaded media fire patch change. setup.exe is now in my downloads and not sure what to do with it??? I'm on a new mac and not quite sure if i still need to install it or what is going on. And it never gave me the option to change patch or anything.