Aussie Rules

WeetBix KiD

Haven´t seen the game itself but if i,m correct they have this strange football field :P

They do indeed. Awesome game alright. Played it in school 2 years ago and also watched some games online and on tv. Don't ask me who won or who was playing :D I know how to play.. also remember I was always scoring 6 points everytime we played :D

Yes its an oval :o

Can get pretty nasty. See a few players get knocked out cold in the big league. Wouldnt wanna be their mother lol

It's the same in rugby.. I love both sports.. Aussie Rules just adds more fun to the whole game with the fact that you can get a certain amount of points in one shot (6 or 1) where as in rugby you have to score a try then a conversion to get a full 7 points as opposed to 5 for scoring a try

Very True.Also the odd shaped ball. Have never been able to get the hang of the bounce. Was pretty good at kicking and marking in my younger days. Even played little league for the SA league :)

Yeah it took a while to get used to but it's funny when you try and control it and it bounces somewhere else :D:o Wow thats awersome! I'd say you were a top player so! :)

Yeah it took a while to get used to but it's funny when you try and control it and it bounces somewhere else :D:o Wow thats awersome! I'd say you were a top player so! :)

Yeah was great. Although Im only 5ft 5 and for some silly reason the coach decided to put me in ruck lol.