rapidshare

metal_scum

does anyone know where i can find a valid premium acc for rapidshare? i want to download a movie and i dont want to wait so much for it...

and yeah i know i ask much...

thx in advance

RUFL!!!

well i don't have one, but tell me what movie is, and i can help you! or download it with torrent!

• 5 weeks later...
y soz for a belated post but i finally found it in a store in my town (damn it was about time) and so admins you can delete that topic now

LMAO Metal i was waitin some answer from you, you lil bastard!!!!

you all do realise that the only true way to get a 'free' account is to get somoneone to buy it for you.for anyone thinking bout d/l rapidshare account genrating software dont - all are fake and likley to contain malware. What kroko has found is most likley one of those sifghts that buy the account , and lock it but still give out the info. Though they may work, its best to rember there are a limtied number of accounts for X numberr of people. Last i checked RAS had a 25 gig traffic d/l limit and since the interent is not just one person or two, but many, best not to get your hopes up .

As for the wanting of it = It is not generally neccesary. How many megs is the thing you want to d/l? I mean if you had an ISO rip weighting in at around 5gigs probaley best to get an account but if your willing to wait .... besides the basic 30 day account is 7 eur and a trip to Blockbuster is cheaper - unless your planning to do more than just that one DVD its not worth it to open an account at RS . Indeed if you dont mind lesser quality you can get smaller file sizze (mean less links/time needed ). This is a genreal rule for all

@ Medic - RS is a file-hosting server. You can pay for 'prenium' services, which removes mandoraty waiting time in between d/ls , allows for an uploading account etc . Its not illegal to buy an account - i mean if you had a wedding video you wanted to send to frends around the world this is a good cheap way - but downloaing pirated stuff is . Since the OP has not specifically stated that the video is illegal - nor has posted any links (hosting links itself , i belive , is not illegal but nonetheless copyright holders will begin to push on the board admin so best not to post links lol) - one may assume this is something legal he talking bout ( though it is implied that its illegal lol )