NASCAR Garage

docwarren

Started this for any other NASCAR fans out there to discuss NASCAR news

Kyle Busch had his license suspended for 30 days for going 124 in a 45 mph zone.

Seeing as you have to have a valid license to drive in NASCAR, should he be suspended?

If you need a valid driver's license to race in NASCAR, and his driver's license was just suspended, I'd say he should be suspended from NASCAR for the duration of his license suspension.

• 2 weeks later...

So he was going this fast off the track? He should have his license suspended. As far as driving on the track I think that they should have some punishment enforced. The other major sports have a code of conduct and NASCAR should as well.

• 3 months later...

Other sports weren't started by bootleggers seeing who has the fastest car. I don't think NASCAR should have some strict "Code of Conduct" because no one follows it anyway except the new kiddies. All the good old boys would beat the ever-lovin s*** outta each other if one of em put another into the wall or ran em off the track. Just like when my driver Kevin put Tony Stweart into the wall after Tony's punk*** got up under him.