What is my ping?

UT_ski_bum

Recently the server has not been giving people their pings. At least me. When I first started playing F|A my ping was always 999. Then for a long while I could always watch my ping and others. Now once again I'm seeing 9's. My question is, WHY?

In addition I have personally seen an issue with unbalanced teams and people who refuse to be Auto-balanced. I have played servers before that have removed all options except "Auto-Assign." I know myself personally I will always Auto-Assign unless it is crossfire and I plan to snipe. In that case I will choose Marines since those dang red berets are a dead give away. I think removing team options would be a nice addition since it would force even teams.

I think removing team options would be a nice addition since it would force even teams.

i completely agree.

as far as the 999 ping goes its a server issue. The server just needs to be restarted from what I understand. It always takes a bit though for someone to do it because they are busy or the server is populated and we try not to disturb the server while people are on. Thanks for the post I am sure these issues will be looked into soon.

:omgcat: