Hello Everybody

Ok well, where to start? right? Well my name is Rogelio Santibanez Yanez, and i am an ET player, i also love going out, playing chess, ping pong, pool, going to school, interacting, etc just having fun. I look forward to having a paintball fight with a bunch of friends, paint ball shooting with gun of course. Umm.. yea. i play ET and its about my favorite shooting game that i prefer above all other, still, for about 6 years. Im 19 years old and im waiting for my certification to be a nurse assistant. I want to get my license and so forth and that would take another year or 2. You could also add me on face book read personal posts about me to learn more. The purpose of introducing myself is so i wont be the mute one walking around here, and also to apply for the ET F|A clan! So if there is a process, i would like to start when ever you guys are ready. Im hoping to be apart of this "organized" worthy clan. Much love, peace, and respect. -Rabbit.

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Post your application in this section: http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/5-join-fa-community/

Make sure you read this thread before posting: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/686-read-first-before-applying-how-to-join-fa/

Also please submit your GUID following this video, use high quality and full screen to see text:

You will need to be active on forum in order to join us. There is a line at 20 posts which under we don't accept members, so please post usefull post out of apply section(post doesnt count) or SPAM section :)

PS: 4 post above this and no1 seems to have read the full intro lol :P

Nice intro :)

Welcome to the forums bud! Feel free to browse the forums, there's tons of cool stuff here. Configs, You can vote on maps that you want to see added, you can even share your favorite songs, movies, foods, etc... :D

Wow, Thanks for all the warm "welcomes and hellos" im greatly enjoying every moment of my experience here, it really feels like a brand new community that every gamer wants to be apart of. Thank You all, again.

Welcome and good luck! What server is it you play on?

this is my favorite server "hard core" :)

Server NameF|A HARDCORE XPS

Server IP 216.155.146.19:27960