cfg editor

Tok3d

hey dunno if any1's asked this or not but any1 know where i can get a cfg editor so i dont have to do it in game i used to have 1 for quake 3 but i cant remember the name of it

hey dunno if any1's asked this or not but any1 know where i can get a cfg editor so i dont have to do it in game i used to have 1 for quake 3 but i cant remember the name of it

Dont use them, write a cfg urself or I can do it for u. I have a few editors but the cfg's they make arent as good and stable as ones which you make yourself.

thanks guys

btw i remembered the name of the 1 i used to use was called cfggen if any1 wants i can give it to ya dont have a link to it but i have the installer

a friend of mine from when i played q3 still had it on disk along with a back up of my old cfg for quake 3

Are they better than notepad++ ? Well, are they options for .cfg or they are simple text editor ?

Check the bottom you gonna find notepad++

Notepd++ is the best I'm using all time to modify or read html, php, log, cfg and more more file

Are they better than notepad++ ? Well, are they options for .cfg or they are simple text editor ?

Check the bottom you gonna find notepad++

Notepd++ is the best I'm using all time to modify or read html, php, log, cfg and more more file

Yes, same here. Notepad++ power ! I try to do a .cfg too... but... je galère ! :D