KpZ pistol pwnage

KpZosarus

You shouldn't really call it ownage :D Yes, these 3 headshots by pistol were cool. But u showed lots of missed shoots, i saw one of your kill was bot and.. u were camping. But shooting hs from distance WITH luger is really good achievement, so congratulations. Nice video ;)

You shouldn't really call it ownage :D Yes, these 3 headshots by pistol were cool. But u showed lots of missed shoots, i saw one of your kill was bot and.. u were camping. But shooting hs from distance WITH luger is really good achievement, so congratulations. Nice video ;)

:agree

its really not that great, and im not tryin to brag and/or boast. just learning how to make videos. check out my other video i uploaded on there. its me and one of my trippin buddies ive known since high school,, a song we made one night and then i made a trippy music video to it.

on notes of ET skills.... ill see yall in game for that :geek: