Pls help: config request

PiaNist

guys, please help me set the best config for the following:

CPU: Model + speed of the cpu --> Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13Ghz (i'm using a laptop)

RAM: How much memory on your PC or Laptop --> 2 GB

Graphic Card: Model --> NVIDIA GeForce 310M

Monitor: Size of your screen + Resolution + Refresh Rate--> 14in; 1366x768 (32bit)(60hz)

Internet connexion and speed: xdsl or cable or modem --> LAN 100mbps

Game graphics: High or ugly (you want to see all graphic details in the game Or you don't care cos you looking only for better performance.) BETTER PERFORMANCE

What resolution you play with: Not your Monitor resolution but game resolution) --> 1366x768

What Sensitivity: you want for your mouse between 0.1 to 30 (default is 5) --> whatever you think is the best sensitivity

What Crosshair: see the picture below --> (*) #9, large, red color

What FOV you want: see the picture below --> 90

and if you want some specific binds please tell us what and with what key you want?....not really into binds.....up to you:)

.....also, i see some players who can jump high from roof/building to another so fast (almost like flying :hmm ) without lowering their stamina.....how do they do that???????is it internet/speed-related, or perhaps Ping

thanks in advance :)

Hmm.. i can help you with sensitivity, but you must tell me what mouse you have. If you want to set good sensitivity you must know your system DPI and your mouse DPI.

Jumping? Visit some trickjump servers :) Or take a look at sqzz game.

FOV? 90 uhm.. not very well.. 105 is really good .

Laptop - resolution 800x600.

Graphics - better ugly(more fps).

Binds - think about your own binds.

thanks Krzys. i'm using an ordinary mouse, not gamer's mouse:(...........re:TJ, some players when doing TJ never loose stamina....i mean their stamina never decreases & always full...i've seen this in recruiting server where there is no adrenaline available. how is that happening? i was thinking maybe something is not right with my setting :hmm

Well at high speed you really dont loose THAT much stamina but you do loose. Becoz the 2. jump is "free" you loose some stamina at the first but you dont loose any at the second, and while you land it recovers so basicly you dont loose stamina :)

• 1 month later...

Theres alots of good cfgs if you search google, from top players, some use high detail settings and some low depending on their pc. Just google Wolf ET cfgs and a few sites should show up. Dont pick maus cfg though its completely outdated along with a few others there.