Godsmack / Megadeth / Disturbed

Megadeth was added to the lineup just the day before the show...it was awesome. Disturbed was great. Of course I had to sneak my way down front front for most of Megadeth and Godsmack. Then they nabbed me ... :angry: Notice the one Megadeth picture how close I was in comparison to the other one !

I loved those bands... I'm surprised those guys are still alive lol.

Just looked up the Mayhem tour - it's coming to Illinois (next state over from Missouri) on August 5th. Might go see it.

Just looked up the Mayhem tour - it's coming to Illinois (next state over from Missouri) on August 5th. Might go see it.

I've been kicking around the idea of making it down to Tinley Park to see that one. I'd love to see Machine Head again.

http://www.krockathon.com/

heading there tomorrow...going to be another great show!!

STP, Bush, Seether etc....

I saw STP August 1993 on the Core tour. Awesome show. Highly recommend it. Of course they were young then lol.

I saw Bush in the summer of 1998. Not the greatest concert...

I saw Seether in 2004 or 2005 (can't remember lol). Pretty good show, they were opening for Evanescence so it was kind of a goth chick metal crowd.

I bet Funkbut tells the other cops he's going there to patrol the crowd and catch some drunk drivers and stoners, when really he's going there to hear the music lol.

Just got home and a tad bit inotx but shit what a day !!Hollywood undead was good, Dropkick Murphys was epic... Got back stage for Bush ...yup...we snuck in as usual it was awesome. Seether was great and STP wa drunk as helll....I will post pics tomorow have to go to bed now ...peace