Why does this game hog up so much memory?

Crasher

It's almost 10 GB??? I can't download it now because it exceeds my limit of memory.

edit: lol @ title. should be why does*

Well it was released Oct 10 2007, The game contained all 9 classes but they were limited compared to now. I bought the game in July 07 and trust me it as come a long long long way. Each class originally started with 3 weapons for their loadout, some classes can be customized now with over 30 unique items for that class. The Updates include the countless ammounts of items since the game has been released, 42 unique maps with alternate versions of the map for a different gamemode. Gamemodes such as Arena,Payload,Territory Control, Capture Point, Attack Defend, King of the Hill, Capture the flag.

Leave it when you get bored and in a few months its a whole new game.

I haven't killed a single person yet in that game lol

I KEEL YOU!!

Hit me up in there Latino..I"m on TF2 occasionally. It's pretty easy, just the strategies are of way more importance than the shooting.