=F|A= VS (CEW)

(CEW)Riego

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snatix , lista are in clan too and both are very good fragger will ask them if they are interested , but first.. decide when its gonna happen.

Snatix , lista are in clan too and both are very good fragger will ask them if they are interested , but first.. decide when its gonna happen.

i already wrote with snatix....he might have prac with his team...so, he doesnt know if he is avi

i added lista on xfire and i'll talk to him

but like AG said, this is not pubbing, its totaly different...i hope he has some experiance :P

Remember to record it and share to do a good video, have fun!

maybe we'll do it on ETTV...so anyone can watch it in real time or watch it later

i'll past link here

GamesTV LINK

maps?

and pm me ip+password of matchserver on this forum or on xfire

and i need the names of your players

thank you :P

EDIT: GTV no longer accept any matches in the Miscellaneous category, please join a league / cup to have your matches shown on GTV.

<_<

Tomorrow we play our server is

server 91.121.207.61:27962

pass: clancew

if you want we can play in this or one that is neutral to all have a steady ping, a colleague told me in a server jugemos brazil

a colleague told me in a server jugemos brazil

I don't think is a good idea play in a Brazilian server(that's what you tried to say or am I wrong?), in a Brazilian server almost all of you will get a high ping '=>150'.

I don't think is a good idea play in a Brazilian server(that's what you tried to say or am I wrong?), in a Brazilian server almost all of you will get a high ping '=>150'.

Ok, CEW vs FA will play tomorrow in cew s server?(91.121.207.61:27962 pass clancew)