F|A REALLY Stacking

LOL wish I was an ally on that map and saw that....Just aim for the top guy and let recoil drop me from head to head till all are dead... :yahoo

shouldn't you aim at the bottom? because then everyone would drop, right into your sights as long as you kept shooting :yahoo :yahoo

shouldn't you aim at the bottom? because then everyone would drop, right into your sights as long as you kept shooting :yahoo :yahoo

nah, if you start at the top and use recoil to drop down, speed is faster. Besides, the ones below won't know anything is wrong till the first hs on them. Once they scatter its just 1shot to each in the confusion for the kills. If you start at the bottom, they may scatter too soon.

Guy's we're going to organize another stack, we're going to see how tall we can make this. So everyone stay close to your computers on Saturday!

Guy's we're going to organize another stack, we're going to see how tall we can make this. So everyone stay close to your computers on Saturday!

Noo :( I'm leaving tomorrow 04:00 GMT -4 make it early! like 11:00 GMT -4!