I have no cred

McGrath

Hey guys

It seems every time I'm playing I run up against an admin who doesn't know me. On numerous occasions I get asked to remove my tags for not being a member, but I am a member. I've been playing on Jaymod for some time (years) and was asked to join. At that time, the admin (who I can't remember) insisted I use the FA tag so I did. Same happens whenever I switch FA servers. I just assume it's because people don't me, but it's a consistent issue.

Now it seems I'm always being told to remove tags because I don't have an admin level. I don't know anything about that or what I'm supposed to do to get one. I don't hang out on the forum a lot so if I'm overstepping some vital info, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the help.

• Administrators

You are not a member, you were given a trial status but that was denied due to you not being active on forums and servers. Even doing your trial period you showed no interest in being an admin.

He has no level in the forum and nor in server, features such as User Profile, it is not active in forum. After verifying that I asked him to remove the tag, I'm just fulfilling my role.