CoD4: Galatic Warfare

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod be implemented in the Mod Server

• Yes, its a good idea
    • No, I prefer the zombies mod

So i was browsing around youtube and came across this awesome-looking mod: The Star Wars Galactic Warfare mod.

Since the zombie mod isn't very popular, I'm suggesting that we change the Mod Server from a zombies server to a Galactic Warfare server.

Now, I'm not a star wars fanboy or anything, but I'd like to see a change of pace from the current mod server.

Summary ( Copy/Pasted from moddb.com)

All began with a blaster-model, and soon the idea to extend this theme as a non commercial fan project was born. In the meantime, our project is available as Final Version 1.0 and we have found a lot of new friends in addition to the mod development team . The core team consists of Xfckup, Oldman, Xiao, Rollercoaster, Mapicted, T.R. Graves, Sizzer, Jock Yitch, Vernichter, Cornrow Wallace Gama, Matroskin and ZeroY. And we also got a lot of help from the worldwide CoD Modding Community. It’s amazing that most of those old scruffy looking nerf herders have participated to this project!

It's our goal to unite our favourite game CoD4:MW with the classic universe of Star Wars, as the best trilogy ever. With this total conversion we will combine lot of the known battlegrounds, characters and weapons of Star Wars with the fantastic gameplay of the COD4-Multiplayer. Either as a trooper of the Imperial Forces or as a soldier from the Rebel Alliance you will fight on some different locations.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-mod-galactic-warfare

On the following pages we would like to give you a little insight into our work and its progress. If you like to get more information about us, you are always welcomed at www.blackmonkeys.de

I fail at posting images and links, sorry..

Edited by Piglet

The zombie server was supposed to be turned into killbox. Instead i believe it is being shut down. Dont hold my word on it, because i am not 100% sure

Edited by General

I've played Galaxy a few times, but with at most 4 people. The maps are too large for those, can't find anyone so most people left very quickly.

And it's quite hard to promote a server such that they get >4 people at 'normal times'