Owned or Wanted Games.

Evil-Joker

If anyone has some good games that they currently play and own and they are really fun to play post them here I am currently looking for some here is a few that I have atm.

Joint Operations-Typhoon Rising-Escalation Expansion for Joint Operations-International Conflict-International Cnflict:Europe.

Wolfenstein:Enemy Territoray-as you guys already know

Counterstrike Source.

Day of Defeat Source.

Guild Wars-Factions-Eye of the North-Nightfall-Prophicies.

Great F2P online game after store bought.

Please Post any Single or Multiplayer games it doesn't matter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

//Evil-Joker

I got

Battlefield 1942

Battlefield 1942 The Road To Rome

Battlefield 1942 Secret Weapons Of WWII

Battlefield Vietnam

Battlefield 2

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty 5: World at War

Day of Defeat: Source

GTA: San Andreas Multiplayer

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Insurgency - Modern Infantry Combat

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Counter-Strike: Source

Urban Terror

Left 4 Dead

All are fun to play :D

I own/play:

Wolf ET (obviously)

RTCW (don't play much anymore, but looking forward to the next one. Used to play on ECG Beach a lot.)

Unreal Tournament 2004 (best game ever made.)

Doom3/Resurrection of Evil (awesome single player, sucky multiplayer, gave me nightmares for six months.)

Call of Duty (I got it at a LAN party in 2003 and fell in love with it. Single player is a great story.)

Call of Duty 2 (love this game. I literally injured my left hand playing this game a few years ago.)

Call of Duty 4 (got it for Christmas last year, didn't play much cuz my old pc wouldn't run it, need 2 start)

Call of Duty World At War (I play with my brother-in-law (malicious_logic) on his PS3 online on a 47-inch TV.)

Rise Of Nations (like Age Of Empires but far, far more violent.)

Far Cry (I don't play it much anymore. Gave it to my other brother-in-law.)

Shogun (an old game about medieval Japan I have played since 2001)

You Don't Know Jack (my wife loves this game, and it is fun at parties when everyone is drunk.)

Giggles (my kids love this game. Don't laugh. My kids will own your kids in a few years.)

Panzers (evil German game where you invade Poland and Russia with tanks. Pure unapologetic evil.)

Soldat (Polish game like Counter-Strike meets Worms. LOTS of fun. Cool music too.)

FEAR (fun multiplayer, sort of a counter-strike clone. The single-person ending is retarded.)

Counter-Strike Source (Awesome. Very very intense and addictive.)

Stalker-Shadow of Chernobyl (this game is disappointing. Want it? No? I don't either.)

Prey (concept game where you are an Indian fighting off Aliens. Don't play much.)

Empire Earth (another Age of Empires wannabe game. Not as good as Rise Of Nations.)

Sacrifice ("elves and wizards" kind of game a friend gave me last year and I never returned cuz I am lazy)

I really loved Twisted Metal (2-4), Duke Nukem, and Resident Evil on the Playstation back in the 1990s.

My dad got me into gaming when I was a litle kid. We used to play Duck Hunt on his Atari.

I've had my own computer since 1998, and have been playing computer games ever since I learned my alphabet playing Sesame Street Letter Go Round on Commodore 64. Actually learned to load up games (Zaxxon FTW) on that thing when I was about 3. Needless to say I own a LOT of games... DOSBox is a necessity if you want to play them all. I'll only list my favorites since I own a TON of games.

Owned:

========

- Civilization II

- Civilization III

- Alpha Centauri

- Diablo I, II, LoD

- StarCraft, BW

- Red Faction

- Half-Life GOTY

- Axis & Allies

- Doom Series (I own them all, even bought D! Zone and D! Match)

- Hexen/Heretic Series

- Wolfenstein series

- Star Wars: Rebel Assault II

- Baldur's Gate

- Kings Quest VI

- X-Wing

- Tiger Woods 99

- Sim City 2000

- Streets of Sim City

- Tomb Raider

- Oregon Trail II

- Command and Conquer: Red Alert

- Call of Duty 4

- Commander Keen Series

- Airborne Ranger

- Jack Attack

- Mario Teaches Typing

- Mario is Missing!

- Test Drive (the original)

- Indy Car Racing (by Papyrus)

- Busytown

- The Treehouse

- Tank Wars

- Left4Dead

- Quake Series

- Morrowind

- Halo

- Need for Speed Underground

- Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego

- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

- Duke Nukem

Freeware/Shareware favorites you owe it to yourself to play:

======================================================

- Blake Stone

- One Must Fall 2094

- Tyrian 2000

- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall (just became freeware a few weeks ago)

- Raptor: Call of the Shadows

Favorite Games I Should Probably Pay For but Haven't:

=================================================

- Fallout 3

- Oblivion

- Need For Speed Carbon

Game I own:

2Moons

Battlefield Heroes

Battlefield 1942

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2142

Battlefield Vietnam

Call of Duty

Call of Duty: United Offensive

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 4

Call of Duty: World at War

Counter Strike Source

Crysis

Crysis Warhead

Drift City

Fallout 2

Fallout 3

Far Cry

Far Cry 2

Fate

Grid

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Half Life 2

Half Life 2 = both episodes.

Jade Dynasty

Left4Dead

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002

microsoft Flight Simulator 2004

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Need for Speed Carbon

Portal

Project Torque

All the red alert (came in some bonus thing)

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Rollercoaster Tycoon and loopy landscapes and some other expansion that i dont know where it is

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 and that.. wacky worlds expansion i believe

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3

Silkroad Online

Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl

Stalker Clear sky

Team Fortress Classic

Team Fortress 2

The Sims 2

The Sims 3

Universe at War

Wolfenstein ET

World of Kung fu

World of Warcraft

and the list goes on, I just did the ones that are now installed on my computer, since I just got this thing

here's the rest under game history on xfire http://www.xfire.com/profile/nohero21/

I've had my own computer since 1998, and have been playing computer games ever since I learned my alphabet playing Sesame Street Letter Go Round on Commodore 64. Actually learned to load up games (Zaxxon FTW) on that thing when I was about 3. Needless to say I own a LOT of games... DOSBox is a necessity if you want to play them all. I'll only list my favorites since I own a TON of games.

Owned:

========

- Civilization II

- Civilization III

- Alpha Centauri

- Diablo I, II, LoD

- StarCraft, BW

- Axis & Allies

you need to get Hearts of Iron. Preferably the second one, preferably get the expansion for it too. OMG is it great. Think Axis/Allies with more units, economics and politics. and spying. and nukes. and more territories. and you can play ANY country that existed at that point. i've been german with republican spain, brazil, portugal and norway as my allies :P

Owned:

========

- Civilization II

- Civilization III

- Alpha Centauri

- Diablo I, II, LoD

- StarCraft, BW

- Axis & Allies

you need to get Hearts of Iron. Preferably the second one, preferably get the expansion for it too. OMG is it great. Think Axis/Allies with more units, economics and politics. and spying. and nukes. and more territories. and you can play ANY country that existed at that point. i've been german with republican spain, brazil, portugal and norway as my allies :P

I'll have to check it out. Another WWII strat game I enjoyed was Panzer General.