50 greatest guitar solos

LoraX

i would have to say from that list texas flood SRV or highway star by deep purple. Wheres the pantera?? Floods. Or Eric Johnson, Manhattan. Jerry Garcia. Jason Becker,

I like where he threw in about 10 seconds of blues/country. did ya catch that? lol

Yes! Seriously, check him out! He plays a combo of metal and blue grass. He's very talented and someone that I think more people should look into. ^.^

Totally :Marc André Gingras (Quo Vadis but mostly a Jazz fusion Performer), George Harrison, Eric Clapton, John Petrucci, Jason Becker , A.J. Minette (The Human Abstract), ANDY TIMMONS , Steve Vai ,

oh yeah and Kirk Hamett.......Not

• 2 weeks later...

victor wooten playing amazing grace

Yes! Seriously, check him out! He plays a combo of metal and blue grass. He's very talented and someone that I think more people should look into. ^.^

you should check out bela fleck and the flecktones. he's got some sick stuff and he uses electric banjo. victor wooten on bass.

What about that dragon slayer one? Also Slayer is fast pace

you mean dragonforce? theyre good but there all just theory students. guys prolly wouldnt know what to do if you put em with some mountain boys pickin some stuff out. but still they are badass. I saw them live and that little asian dude will hit harmonics and pick his whole guitar up by the whammy bar and shake it....makes some badass sounds

slayer is handsdown godfathers of thrash metal. check out their Show No Mercy album. First one like 1986??? i may be wrong may be older. Its a good one. Did you know Kerry King from Slayer was a linebacker for the Raiders?

Oh, man, that list s*ck.

Where is:

Megadeth - Tornado of Souls (Marty Friedman),

Megadeth - Holy Wars (Dave Mustaine)

Pantera - The Sleep (Dimebag Darell)

Pantera - Floods (Dimebag Darell)

Marty Friedman - Forbidden City?

Even John Petrucci is not here... :spank