Ventrilo overlay

Fargwire

Does anyone know how to get the ventrilo overlay to work in windows 7 for cod 4, I have tried just about everything. I can get it to work on my desktop but not in game. Is there a secret to this or is there any other software that will work instead of the built in overlay. I didn't post in the help section because I thought it was game specific.

Please move if I have posted in the wrong section.

I couldn't get it working too. Solution is much appreciated :)

Ok, I got it figured out. You need to have your resolutions exactly the same, for example if your desktop resolution is 1280x720 then your game resolution has to be the same. I set my game resolution to match my desktop resolution and it works fine. You also need to set up a hot key for it as there is no default hot key to toggle it on and off.

Ok, I got it figured out. You need to have your resolutions exactly the same, for example if your desktop resolution is 1280x720 then your game resolution has to be the same. I set my game resolution to match my desktop resolution and it works fine. You also need to set up a hot key for it as there is no default hot key to toggle it on and off.

I indeed run CoD4 in 1680x1050, while my desktop is 1920x1200. Next time I play I shall switch it and test if it works. Thnx :)