Fat train

Jefke

ohh, cmon guys, be nice to them.

i'll admit, it was funny, so i am a bit of a hypocrite, but seriously, fat people aren't something to joke about...

don't get me started on the serious diseases that come with obesity.

kthnxbai.

ohh, cmon guys, be nice to them.

i'll admit, it was funny, so i am a bit of a hypocrite, but seriously, fat people aren't something to joke about...

don't get me started on the serious diseases that come with obesity.

kthnxbai.

Besides the fact that some people can't do anything about getting fat. Most people could have prevented it or can do something about it now. Its not our fault that they got to this point.

Serious diseases come from having unprotected sex with lots of different people, but thats their fault as well.

Edited by ajnl

Besides the fact that some people can't do anything about getting fat. Most people could have prevented it or can do something about it now. Its not our fault that they got to this point.

Serious diseases come from having unprotected sex with lots of different people, but thats their fault as well.

and do you know that they actually did it or not? you don't. i try not to make fun of them if i can help it because you never know.

and do you know that they actually did it or not? you don't. i try not to make fun of them if i can help it because you never know.

Chances are they could have prevented it. And this video is pretty funny.

If not I apologize, but doesn't make a difference cause I never did anything to them in person. Its not like I gotaround laughing at fat people in their face.

Edited by ajnl

o.O I'm trying to see how this is funny. Is it the part that they are overweight? Or the part where the one in a wheelchair is catching a ride from a motor scooter? Or the obnoxious kid laughing who is taking the video? Honestly the only funny thing about it is how the second one is flipping them the bird.

Just my opinion feel free to tear me apart for not laughing at fat people =)

o.O I'm trying to see how this is funny. Is it the part that they are overweight? Or the part where the one in a wheelchair is catching a ride from a motor scooter? Or the obnoxious kid laughing who is taking the video? Honestly the only funny thing about it is how the second one is flipping them the bird.

Just my opinion feel free to tear me apart for not laughing at fat people =)

I had the volume off so didn't hear the annoying kid :P. I thought the part of the wheel chair getting a ride from the scooter was funny.

Edited by ajnl