Hey all

brynne

:hi Hey all =F/A= forums guys and girls! i live Estonia a small city in Pärnu where is good peoples. Got good video my small and cute city http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=665RzUTXjTA&feature=related

I like playing Poker (holde'm). i like summer, swimming, fishing, grilling, beer hmmmm :D and i have been visited =F/A= servers there is alot fun and good players.i have played 4 year ET and when i found =F/A= server i like that more and more :D anyway i have glad i enrolled in this forum. i can learn a bit english here cuse that isn't my strongest side of me :D well we see you guys and girls in future in forums and =F/A= playing servers.

Edited by brynne

Tere!

Pärnu is not -that- small of a city (In regards to Estonia), it's the 5th by population. Also, welcome to the forums!

tere! :D Anyway it smaller then tallinn :D

Edited by brynne

Didnt know estonia was so beaytifull :). Nice city i hope you live as relaxed as the movie is .

Thanks. yes its a same :D

Welcome to the forums and glad you enjoy the servers. See you on the field.

:thanks I bet we see you on field! :war:

Hello brynne, my countryman, I come from Tallinn and I was yesterday ( Saturday ) in Pärnu beach, with my wife, best beach area of Estonia, nice city, i really like it. Welcome to the forum, have a fun here.

Pärnu on ainuke linn, kus ma tahaks elada, kui oleks võimalus, tõsiselt armas linnake :)

Hello brynne, my countryman, I come from Tallinn and I was yesterday ( Saturday ) in Pärnu beach, with my wife, best beach area of Estonia, nice city, i really like it. Welcome to the forum, have a fun here.

Pärnu on ainuke linn, kus ma tahaks elada, kui oleks võimalus, tõsiselt armas linnake :)

THANKS MAN! jah mulle meeldib Ka, suvel on eriti mõnus olla siin :D

Edited by brynne