urg

Ethan

Hey guys, havent been on in awhile, computer issues, all fixed now, but anyways..

i went to go play cod4 and it said my profile was lost...everything gone :(

anyone know if i can fix that??

If you reformatted without saving your player profile it is probably gone, in fact i am sure it is. I did the same thing way back when and I had to start all over again. Make sure you save your player data on an external source next time then you can just reinstall it.

If you reformatted without saving your player profile it is probably gone, in fact i am sure it is. I did the same thing way back when and I had to start all over again. Make sure you save your player data on an external source next time then you can just reinstall it.

Farg is right. If you reformatted without backing up your data, its probably gone.

If you're using windows 7 64 bit, you can check this out to help you find where your data would be:

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/182-finding-your-player-data-for-backup-or-re-install-windows-7-64bit/

If its not in either location listed in the tutorial, its most likely gone.

The only thing i know about this, is if you format you hard drive, its gone. But if you just uninstalled and reintstalled cod4, it usually asks you if u want to save your profiles and game progress and stuff.