Feed back - Breakout

Crasher

Lots of people on Hardcore have asked for someone to make a thread on this so I will.

I haven't found one person that enjoys this map. I did at one point but now it's so slow and it gets real dull.

Most people in hardcore (if they even posted here) could give their name to get it removed by majority decision, maybe.

Nobody votes for it, only newbies on the server do. Besides I'm not wanting to 'suggest new maps' I want one taken away. Thanks anyway.

I like this map.And if no one like it,why every time that i join to Hardcore we play it?..

Nobody votes for it, only newbies on the server do. Besides I'm not wanting to 'suggest new maps' I want one taken away. Thanks anyway.

LOL newbies votes...... u are so pro... anyway if regulars vote for this map,why dont keep it?

it's small and kinda laggy, but other than that it's a pretty decent map, especially for the less populated silent servers

Don't like it? Don't vote for it. Simple as that.

sounds great in theory, but not very practical... I hate oasis more than any other map on the server but my voting for another map doesn't magically force the other players to vote for something else as well, even if I was to spam "DONT VOTE FOR OASIS PLZ LOLOLOL"